Postmatic’s Inline Validation System was designed to monitor and verify high-volume production jobs.
- Error/sort data activate stop output
- Divert Mechanism for non-stop production or random quality control checking
- Product validation based on input criteria or print quality
- Sorting based on read data
- Accurate log capture for audit and reporting
Capture variations of data and patterns to trigger rule based actions. Single or multiple read capabilities.
Print at speeds up to 500ft/min with resolutions as high as 600x600dpi. 0.5″-4.0″ head for both static and variable printing.
Active stop or inline divert mechanism to determine course of action based on workflow and output verification criteria.
Postmatic Print One
Postmatic offers both static and variable printing capabilities with Postmatic Print One System using inkjet printheads.
- Compatible with all Postmatic Transport Base sizes 16″, 36″ and 48″
- Printing capabilities include addresses, custom messages, dates, permits, logos, barcodes, cancellations and more
In addition to Postmatic Print One System, our Postmatic Transport Bases have been engineered to work with many industry leading printing and imaging systems.
Postmatic Transport Bases (Stamp, Vacuum, Divert) have been engineered to work with many industry leading imaging and printing systems.
- Compact, durable and fast
- Easy to setup and operate
- Universal for both printing and imaging
- Used inline or standalone
- Great for both mailing and packaging